The Omega 600 is a pneumatically operated, single-bed heat press featuring a large pressing area measuring 60cm x 80cm, with a sliding lower bed. Perfectly suited for medium to high volume production environments.
Benefits of the pneumatic operation are that exact, repeatable pressure is achievable on every press cycle and operator fatigue is kept to a minimum, resulting in improved operator output and reducing mistakes due to fatigue.
The Omega 600 features several safety features, such as:
- Twin button control system ensures the operators hands are clear of the pressing area.
- Emergency stop button that shuts off machine operation.
- Heat plate will not operate until directly aligned over the lower bed.
- Inbuilt thermal cut out on the heating element shuts off power to heating element should the temperature exceed 235°C +/- 15°C (455°F +/-27°F).
The pressure is user controlled via a simple, fully adjustable air pressure gauge and locking air pressure control. Fully adjustable time and temperature are set via the controller and the LED display features a countdown timer and auto opening function.
Compliance: Manufactured and tested to comply with EC safety regulations. CE labelled.
- 12 months warranty (machine and heating element)
- Installation and instruction manuals including full operating and safety instructions, electrical wiring diagrams, exploded diagram and parts list.
- Service and spare part support.
Requires: Compressed air supply max: 6 bar (Not Included).
Ideal for use with flex, flock, laser, sublimation, bonding, laminating, reactivation and DTG.
Two-Button Safety Operation
Operator safety is vital in any production environment and the Omega 600 requires the operator to simultaneously press two-buttons to commence the cycle operation. This ensures the operator’s hands are kept clear from the pressing area.
Sliding Lower Table
The operator loads the machine via the sliding lower table. This allows the operator to have a perfect view of the transfer area for accurate and easy loading and application.
The Omega 600 is pneumatically operated which allows it to achieve a maximum of 6-bar pressure. This makes it ideal for all forms of pressing work even in the most demanding high pressure environments. The pneumatic operation drastically reduces operator fatigue.
|Working Area (W x H x D):||80 x 100 x 152cm|
|Weight:||Gross 304kg / Net 183kg|
|Power Requirements:||230 - 240 volts AC / 20 Amp / 4500 watts / 32 Amp commando socket|
|Heat Element:||Continuous - Cast In Aluminium|
|Bed Size (L x W):||60 x 80cm|
|Maximum compressed air supply:||6 bar. Max.|
|Suggested compressed air supply:||3 - 5 bar. Max.|
|Compressed air consumption:||5 - 40 litres/min (0.17 – 1.41 cu. ft./min)|
|Control Unit:||LED Digital Microprocessor Control|
|Working Temperature:||70 - 225 °C|
|Display Timer Range:||0 - 999 sec|
|Warranty:||12 months (machine and heating element)|