ALPHA 10 - 250CM X 120CM
Need to go large? The Adkins Series 10 press has been created using all our knowledge and experience to deliver our largest flatbed heat press to date. The massive bed size of 250 x 150cm with twin, reciprocating tables and pneumatic operation.
The Alpha 10 series boasts an impressive range of features including:
- PLC control system.
- Cartridge based, replaceable heating elements.
- Twin button control system ensures the operators hands are clear of the pressing area.
- Manual or automatic operating modes with auto open release system.
- Heat plate will not operate until directly aligned over the lower bed.
- Fully adjustable temperature and pressure control.
- Electronic countdown timer.
- Emergency stop button that shuts off machine operation.
- Inbuilt thermal cut out on the heating element shuts off power to heating element should the temperature exceed 235°C +/- 15°C (455°F +/-27°F).
The twin reciprocating automatic sliding lower beds enables the operator to be preparing the next item to be pressed, whilst the first bed is being pressed, therefore maximising productivity.
Ideally suited for printing larger panels up to (8' x 4'), Flags, Upholstery Materials and Soft / Hard signage applications.
The pneumatic operation means that you can easily replicate exact pressure with every press cycle and operator fatigue is kept to a minimum, resulting in improved operator output and reducing mistakes due to fatigue.
The Alpha 10 range has an innovative cartridge based heating element that replaces the older single continuous cast in aluminium style element. The benefit of the cartridge system is that it has multiple, individually replaceable elements, allowing replacement of just a single cartridge should the need arise.
The operator controls the pressure via a simple, fully adjustable air pressure gauge and locking air pressure control. Fully adjustable time and temperature are set via the controller and the LED display features a countdown timer.
Compliance: Manufactured and tested to comply with EC safety regulations. CE labelled.
- 12 months warranty (machine and heating element)
- Installation and instruction manuals including full operating and safety instructions, electrical wiring diagrams, exploded diagram and parts list.
- Service and spare part support.
Requires: Compressed air supply max: 6 bar (Not Included).
Ideal for use with flex, flock, laser, sublimation, bonding, laminating, reactivation and DTG.
Twin Reciprocating Lower Tables
The operator loads the machine via the sliding lower table. Once loaded the operator sends the loaded bed into the press and commences the pressing cycle. The second bed slides out into the loading position and enables the operator to commence preparing the next item to be pressed, whilst the first bed is being pressed.
Cartridge Based Heating Element
An innovative cartridge based heating element means it is possible replace individual sections of the heating element, should the need arise.
The Alpha 10 is pneumatically operated which allows it to achieve a maximum of 6-bar pressure. This makes it ideal for all forms of pressing work even in the most demanding high pressure environments. The pneumatic operation drastically reduces operator fatigue.
|Working Area (W x H x D):||211 x 155 x 313cm|
|Weight:||Gross 920kg / Net 780kg|
|Power Requirements:||380 - 440 volts AC / 3 phase neutral & earth / 15000 watts / 23 Amps per phase|
|Heat Element:||6 x Cartridge Elements - Replaceable|
|Bed Size (L x W):||250 x 150cm (x2)|
|Maximum compressed air supply:||6 bar. Max. (87 psi. max)|
|Suggested compressed air supply:||5 bar. (65 psi)|
|Compressed air consumption:||125 litres/min (4.41 cu. ft./min) @ 5 bar.|
|Control Unit:||PLC Control|
|Working Temperature:||70 - 225 °C|
|Display Timer Range:||0 - 999 seconds|
|Warranty:||12 months (machine and heating element)|