The Studio Twin Table Pneumatic is a pneumatically operated double-headed heat press for transfer printing and material fusing. It is ideal for high volume production with low operator fatigue.
Benefits include user comfort and ease of operation, while maintaining consistent pressure control.
Safety features control the use of the machine, both operating buttons have to be pressed simultaneously to lower the heat plate and magnets are fitted at either side of the slide bar to help 'lock' the head in place.
Time and temperature can be controlled by the microprocessor controller, which allows automatic opening when the set time is reached.
Twin table operation enables the operator to load one table while the other is in the transfer position.
- Computerised LED digital microprocessor control
- Digital temp./ time control
- Temp./ time controller has built in facility giving error messages in the event of a fault in either the heating element or control system, thus saving time and lost production
- Air pressure dial giving precise and accurate pressure readings
Twin button pneumatic control system ensures that the operators hands are well away from the heat plate when the machine is in operation. The swing head gives a perfect view of the transfer and garment for accurate and easy application.
- Supplied tables: 38 cm x 50 cm (15 in x 19.7 in)
Optional tables: 15.2 cm x 15.2 cm (6 in x 6 in) - Part No.TWC584
Optional tables: 20.3 cm x 20.3 cm (8 in x 8 in) - Part No.TWC583
Optional tables: 25.4 cm x 25.4 cm (10 in x 10 in) - Part No.TWC582
Optional tables: 30.48 cm x 15.2 cm (12 in x 6 in) - Part No.TWC585
- Quick release tables
- Fully adjustable and accurate air pressure gauge control
- Locking air pressure control
- Emergency stop button
- Heat plates will not operate until directly over table
- Self adhesive silicone base pad
- Adjustable pressure pads to ensure correct pressure settings
- Minimal space requirement
- Manufactured and tested to comply with EC safety regulations. CE labelled
- Lifetime heat element guarantee
- 12 month warranty on machine
- Full service/ spares support
- Manual supplied illustrates electrical wiring diagrams, exploded diagram and parts list
- Full safety instructions
- Thermal cut out on the heating element shuts off power to the elements if the temperature exceeds 235ºC +/- 15ºC (455ºF +/- 27ºF)