The Beta Maxi Hi-Lift is a high quality, cast aluminium framed, technologically advanced manual heat press.
Supplied with two interchangeable tables that offer 'Hi-Lift mode' for pressing onto thicker items and 'normal mode' for pressing onto standard thickness items. The machine is further adapted for thicker items with the inclusion of a longer rear head post, that lifts the head by approx. 2.5 cm (1 in) to allow for extra clearance when pressing onto thicker items.
Switching pressing modes couldn't be easier, with our special Quick Release mechanism, providing for the change of tables and allowing the operator to rapidly change the use of the press within seconds. We also supply detachable tables that are available in various sizes for both 'Hi-Lift mode' and 'normal mode' that can also be changed very quickly, and without any fuss.
The swing head operation gives a perfect view of the transfer and garment allowing accurate and easy application, along with safety of operation. Fitted with a unique advanced computerised LED controller to accurately monitor both temperature and time settings. Pressure adjustment is by fingertip control. This press is suitable for both light and heavy pressure requirements.
- Computerised LED digital microprocessor control
- Digital temp./ time control
- Illuminated on/ off switch
- Countdown digital timer to buzzer alarm
- Temp./ time controller has built in facility giving error messages with the event of a fault in either the heating element or control system, thus saving time and lost production
- Supplied 'normal mode' table: 38 cm x 50 cm (15 in x 20 in)
Supplied 'Hi-Lift mode' table: 38 cm x 50 cm (15 in x 20 in)
- Optional table: 15.3 cm x 15.3 cm (6 in x 6 in) - Part No. BMC584
Optional table: 20.5 cm x 20.5 cm (8 in x 8 in) - Part No. BMC583
Optional table: 25.4 cm x 25.4 cm (10 in x 10 in) - Part No. BMC582
Optional table: 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm (12 in x 12 in) - Part No. BMC581
Optional table: 30.5 cm x 15.3 cm (12 in x 6 in) - Part No. BMC585
Optional table: 38 cm x 15.3 cm (15 in x 6 in) - Part No. BMC587
Optional table: 38 cm x 38 cm (15 in x 15 in) - Part No. BMC588
Optional Umbrella table - Part No. BMC586
- Swing head operation for clear view of working area
- Longer machine head post for pressing of thicker items
- Safety release catch
- Fingertip pressure control
- Cast aluminium construction for strength and durability
- Self adhesive silicone base pad
- Thermal cut out on the heating element shuts off power to the elements if the temperature exceeds 235ºC +/- 15ºC (455ºF +/- 27ºF)
- Manufactured and tested to comply with EC safety regulations. CE labelled
- Lifetime heat element guarantee
- 12 month warranty on machine
- Full service/ spares support
- Manual supplied illustrates electrical wiring diagrams, exploded diagram and parts list. Full safety instructions